Wednesday, May 30, 2012

take me out to the ballgame


On Memorial Day Will and I went to a baseball game downtown with some new friends from a church we have been visiting.  Afterwards we did a cookout and played some corn-hole.  We had a great time and are looking forward to hanging out with this group more in the future!  

My brother Jeff and his wife Kelly were there!
Will out on the field helping friend Ben out with a game.
 Isn't she lovely?
My love :)
Not pictured: getting rained on at the game and running for shelter, shout-out from the announcer at the game to the people from Grace Church, my mad corn-hole skills (ok so maybe I am exaggerating and I really stink at it), awesome burgers.

We are excited that our new friends Ben and Joanna that just got married live only a couple of minutes from us. Hopefully we will have some time this summer to hang out with them!
Joanna and Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment