Wednesday, June 6, 2012

i'm back!

I know I have been missing on here for over a week!  I have definitely been lazy with posting.  The good news is that I have been up to all sorts of fun things that I can share on here over the next week!

Other then some one-on-one training here and there, Will is done coaching until the fall so that means I get my husband back in the evenings!  We have been enjoying the extra time together by going downtown for coffee dates and people watching.  We just love downtown Greenville.  It really is a nice city and a great place to live!  It is growing so much, and they keep making more improvements and building more things.  Since I have lived here my whole life I have really been able to see the transformation from what it used to be to what it is now.




In other news, last week I had off while the baby bee was at the beach with her family so I hosted a little pool party with a couple of friends who weren't working either.  It's always nice to have some time with the girls!  Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures, but I think you get the idea!  


Today is way too chilly for swimming, but I am looking forward to spending some time with my sweetie tonight!  I am thinking since I didn't plan a meal or go grocery shopping we will have to go on a dinner date.  Hehe I'm sneaky!





No comments:

Post a Comment