Saturday, May 26, 2012

10 things that make me terribly happy

I went back to the beginning of the the Rockstar Diaries blog the other day and have been enjoying reading and dreaming of city living.  I was inspired by this post to do my own list of 10 things that make me happy.  Here it goes...

1. my red saltwater sandals

2. coconut shrimp that we had in Hawaii


3. breakfast dates

4. this quilt my sister made me for a wedding present

5. all the pretty hydrangeas blooming around town (and my mom for letting me clip this off hers!)

6. Dillard's Farms red velvet ice cream and coconut ice cream- best combo ever!

7. my kitchenaid mixer

8. my newfound love for doing wedding flowers


9. my husband's hair and how everyone says it makes him look like a millionaire

10. wearing a vintage scarf in my hair

Hope you are enjoying your long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment