Friday, May 25, 2012

under the weather.

This week I have been a little under the weather which means I OBVIOUSLY can't take care of the baby bee.  I am not going to lie, this week has been so nice.  After the initial first day of feeling horrible (get ready for it).....
I was able to get healthy meals planned
Major grocery shopping done (this is a great accomplishment for the girl who picks up a few things here and there- not always healthy)
Cleaned the apartment
Had a quick pool time with mom and sister
Stocked freezer with homemade healthy version of egg mcmuffins
Baked chocolate chip cookies which I am ashamed to say I haven't done since we have been married
Made half of those cookies into homemade ice cream sandwiches for a quick treat for the pool
Made healthy (and delicious!) meals for my dear husband
Started this blog.

I did wake up feeling not the best this morning so I am going to try to get a little more rest today than I have been. I must say I am so happy that Will does not have to work tonight, AND we got invited to spend a fun Memorial Day with some new friends.  Life is good.

 Don't you just want to sink your teeth into one of those? 

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment