Thursday, May 24, 2012

meet the newlyweds.


Welcome! This is a picture of me and my dashing husband Will at a beach wedding we went to a couple of weeks ago.  I think I am a pretty lucky girl to have him!

I thought it was about time I started a lifestyle blog because I am pretty much obsessed with reading them,  and Will says I live my life through instagram already (my instagram name is melissablanton if you want to follow!). I like to think that starting this blog will keep me consistent with documenting life so that we can always look back and remember where we have been and how far we have come.

Will does corporate research and development for a large youth sports organization, is piloting a new sports academy, and also coaches at a local soccer club.  Everyday he amazes me with his kindness and positive outlook on life.  He is such a hard worker with everything he does and yet still always finds the time to make me feel loved and like the most special girl in the world.  sigh :)

I spend most of my days nannying a little almost two-year-old girl that I affectionately call the baby bee.  What this basically means is I go to the zoo, the children's museum, and swimming pool for my job.  Sometimes I get carried away when she hands me a crayon and says "My-My braw(draw)?"  Coloring was one of my favorite things when I was kid after all! Oh yeah, she has chosen to call me My-My. 
My other part time job is working with the talented Fletcher of Aperture Vision Wedding Photography. He took this picture of us.  In fact he took all of our wedding pictures and did a fabulous job I might add!  I am his assistant so I get to help out at bridal shoots and do some secondary shooting at weddings as well as hold lights and things.  

So that is us in a nutshell.  I am looking forward to sharing a peak into our lives as we start out our new lives together! 




No comments:

Post a Comment